Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shoe Drawing

A few weeks ago I finished my shoe drawing! It is a still life, black and white drawing of a pile of shoes. I have no clue why I chose these 3 shoes:) Now, looking at the finished project, I like them! I spent a few weeks working hard on this drawing.
     Before this drawing I had never done a complete black and white sketch before. It was an entirely new concept for me and I think I did OK with it! I had to shade the entire shoe and lets just say, a few mental breakdowns came with the shading:) In the end I had a black and white drawing of three shoes, that I liked.
    I think this was a better type of art for me to do because it really made me think and work hard. To draw these three shoes was a lot harder than anything else I have done in art. Yet, even with having done this great challenging experience and knowing the great outcome, I don't think I would do it again. It was just too many mental breakdowns for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment